As the world smallest wireless USB adapter, the ASUS USB-N10 provides superior wireless performance with best-in-class MIFA antenna and wireless 802.11n support. PSP XLink Kai support enables you to play games over the internet on the go rather than just over your LAN. Compatible with common operating systems, the ASUS USB-N10 allows you to plug in almost any USB enabled computer and enjoy the fantastic tangle-free wireless environment.
- Extremely Compact and Powerful USB-N10 is the smallest wireless USB adapter in the world. Boasting a 3 cm body length, it is easy to carry and takes up little space when attached to a notebook. Compared to most USB Wi-Fi adapters, it is extremely compact and sturdy with its pocket-sized format and strong plug-in design. This small size and strengthened one-piece shape allows a host notebook to be connected to the USB-N10 even when it is placed in a slim carrying case or bag. Thus you can enjoy constant connectivity with the ASUS USB-N10!
- EZ N First-class Performance The ASUS USB-N10 provides superior wireless performance for your PC compared to legacy wireless 802.11g technology. It uses a best-in-class MIFA antenna to deliver consistent HD quality data streaming and a much wider wireless operating range. In addition to providing better bandwidth and coverage, the 802.11n standard is also backward compatible with 11g and 11b networks, ensuring existing networking hardware can be fully utilized.
- PSP XLink Kai Support Similar to the USB-N13, the USB-N10 delivers PSP XLink connection support. You can play system-link games over the Internet rather than just over your LAN while on-the-move. (Visit teamxlink.co.uk to learn more and to join the XLink community.)
- Breakthrough Antenna Design The wireless USB adapter incorporates an impressive MIFA antenna which is better than PCB and Chip antennas widely used in generic adapters. This integrated antenna and connector design provides a compact form factor that is much smaller than conventional adapters and greatly expands the transmission range.
- Multiple OS Support Windows, Mac and Linux USB-N10 allows you to easily enjoy wireless networking over various platforms. It is compatible with common operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, and even the Windows 7 OS.
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
1 x MIFA
N150 instant easy access; 150Mbps
802.11 a/b/g/n : downlink up to 150Mbps, uplink up to 150Mbps (20/40MHz)
Xlink Kai (Win XP only)
64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK
3.0 x 1.7 x 0.85 cm (WxDxH)
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4/.5/.6/.7/.8, Linux Kernel 2.6 (Support Ubuntu only), AndroidTM2.1